Wednesday 8 August 2012

SCRAPBOOKING 1

Although my Digikits aren't specifically for Scrapbooking, they can be used to create pages as well as greetings cards.
Here's a page I made using the new Fond Memories Digikit and an old photo of my aunt and mum when they were children...sadly they are not with us now.
You will need a graphics programme such as CAP or MCS to make this page.


This is basically just layering, however one of the papers has been cropped to make a frame for the photo.
The butterflies are from the Butterfly Duets Digikit...the colour changed in CAP.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Caroline, love the layers and your photo. I am sure you will treasure it. Waiting for Colin's computer to be repaired before I can access my photos.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.