SILHOUETTE CARD 2
This card uses images from Silhouette Collection 2 ( Digikit download) and swifts from Collection 3.
You will need:
A computer graphics programme such as MCS, Serif Scrapbook Artist or Serif CraftArtist
Good quality computer card and paper
Greetings card approx. 6.5 ins x 6 ins
Black and silver card
A scalloped circle approx. 3.5 ins diameter (optional)
Martha Stewart punches...Flower Link edger and Doily Lace deep edger
Clear and clear glitter embossing powders
Clear fine glitter
1. Import the background 2b3 and size to about 3 ins diameter. Then import the woodland silhouette scene,
s f2, and position over the background, see fig 1. Import the fairy, f3, resize and position her in the scene, see fig 2. Import leaf 2 im5, resize and position at the end of a tree branch. Copy, paste and rotate the leaf to fill the tree as much as you wish, see fig 3.
fig 1 fig 2 fig 3
Import the swifts design from Collection 3, resize and position in the sky, see fig 4. Group the images.
2. Import the pink glitter circle frame, 2br1, resize so it falls on the black circle around the scene, see fig 5. Copy and rotate to form a continuous line of glitter beads, see fig 6. Group the images.
fig 4 fig 5 fig 6
3. Print the silhouette scene on to 250gm card and cut out.
4. Ink all over the circle and emboss with clear powder. While still hot sprinkle on more powder and reheat. Repeat until it has a glassy appearance.
5. Ink the pink scalloped circle and emboss with a glittery powder.
6. Import the pink Starry Paper from DIG074 and fade it slightly, using the transparent tool.
7. Glue the silhouette on to the pink scalloped circle.
8. Cut the paper to approx. 5.5 ins square and punch a border top and bottom using the Flower Link punch.
Glue this to the black card and trim. Glue this to the greetings card.
9. Punch a piece of silver card using the Doily Lace edger punch and glue across the centre of the entire greetings card.
10. Glue the silhouette scene over the centre of the doily chain.