SILHOUETTE CARD 3
The green stripe is actually gold card!
This card uses images from Silhouette Collections 1 ( Digikit download)...Treetop Sunset
You will need:
White greetings card approx. 8.25 ins x 5.5 ins
Good quality computer card and paper
Gold mirror card
Embossing ink eg. Versamark and clear embossing powder
Double sided sticky paper
Punch...EK Success Flower and Flourish Edger punch used here
Paper flowers or similar
Message from DIG025 Silhouette Pyramage Sunset (optional)
1. Import silhouette background 1b2 into your graphics programme. Import the silhouette frame sf1 and position over the background. Import the fairy f2, resize and position her on the branch. Lastly, import the Star Trails 1im2 and position in the sky. Group together. See figs 1, 2 and 3. FLIP the scene horizontally and print on to acetate.
fig 1 fig 2 fig 3
2. Import 1fr1, resize and position the star ring 1sr22 inside the frame and then group. Print the frame on to 250gms card and cut out. See fig 4.
3. Print paper 1P7 on to paper.
4. Stick the acetate silhouette scene on to double sided sticky paper and then on to hologram card. Cut round the circle.
5. Ink the scalloped frame with Versmark ink and emboss with several layers of clear powder. When cool, glue the silhouette scene in the centre.
6. Cut a strip of the starry paper, measuring approx. 2 ins x 5.5 ins and punch out a border on either side. Glue this to the right hand side of the greetings card. Save the flowers from the punched paper.
7. Cut a strip of gold mirror card approx. .75 ins x 5.5 ins and glue to the card.
8. Glue the silhouette in the centre of the gold card and then glue the small punched flowers around it.
9. Cut the message from DIG025, emboss several times with clear powder and glue to the card.
10. Decorate the paper strip with the paper flowers.