Sample card 10 made using the new Royal Sunset Lily Digital Kit.
You will need a graphics programme such as Serif CraftArtist or My Craft Studio.
Uses frames 3 and 4, papers P6 and P8 and lily 4
1. Import frame 4 into your graphics programme and re-size to about 8 ins..
2. Import paper 6, re-size and place inside the frame. Group and send to the side bar.
3. Import frame 3 and paper 8. Re-size the paper so that the central circle fits into the frame. Remove the
frame and use the punch tool to isolate the circle.
4. Position the frame over the circle. Bring the frame with paper back to the workspace and position the
circular frame as illustrated.
5. Import the lily, re-size, rotate and place inside the frame.