Sample card 11 made using the new Royal Sunset Lily Digital Kit.
You will need a graphics programme such as Serif CraftArtist or My Craft Studio.
Uses papers P2 and P3, topper t4 and Lily L4
1. Create a dark brown square 9about 8 ins. x 8 ins.) in your graphics programme.
2. Import paper P2. Crop until there is just one row of the square pattern. Re-size and position just under
the top of the brown square.
3. Copy the border, paste and position this just above the bottom of the brown square.
4. Import paper P3, re-size and place between the 2 borders.
5. Import topper t4, re-size and position it as illustrated.
6. Use the decoupage tool to make another topper.
7. Import and re-size lily 4 and position as shown. Add a drop shadow if you wish.