You will need a graphics programme such as CraftArtist or My Craft Studio.
Another simple card:
Uses frame fr4, Paper P17 and Lily L1
1. Create a dark brown square in your graphics programme.
2. Import the frame, re-size and position inside the brown square.
3. Import the paper, re-size and position inside the frame.
4. Import the lily, re-size and position over the lily on the paper. Make it larger so it overlaps the frame.
5. Use the drop shadow feature in your graphics programme to give the lily a 3D effect.