Sample card 6 made using the new Royal Sunset Lily Digital Kit.You will need a graphics programme such as Serif CraftArtist or My Craft Studio.
Uses Papers P1, P7, and P13, frame fr1 and lily L1
1. Import papers P1 and P7. Re-size each to about a quarter of their original size. Make sure they are both the same size.
2. Position one next to the other. Copy, paste and position as illustrated and group.
3. Create a dark brown square, place it behind the patterned papers with a small border. Send to the task bar.
4. Import paper P13 and frame fr1. Create a white square the same size as the paper and position it behind it. Alter the transparency of the paper so it is paler than the original
and group them together.
5. Re-size and place the paper behind the frame and group..
6. Bring the paper squares from the task bar. Re-size the frame and position in the centre of the card.
7. Import the lily, re-size and place it in the centre of the frame.
8. Apply the decoupage tool in the graphics programme...3 or 4 layers.