Sample card 3using the new Royal Sunset Digital Kit
You will need a graphics programme such as CraftArtist ot my Craft Studio.
Uses papers P1 and p17, and topper t1
1. Import p17 into your graphics programme.
2. Use the scissor cut feature to cut the paper at the top and the bottom (pattern is your choice).
3. Import P1, re-size and position behind the cut P1. Group.
4. Create a dark brown square and position behind the 2 papers.
5. Import the topper t1, re-size and position to the bottom right side of the card...add a drop shadow if you