Thursday 2 June 2011

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

This week's CD Sunday Challenge is...Say It With Scallops
Here is my entry


The papers are from Peerless Designs..Floral Elegance.
I cut the scalloped square with my Accucut machine. I used Photoshop to create a scalloped circle from one of the papers, imported it to Serif CraftArtist and resized it. It was then cut into four...each quarter was glued to black card which was then glued to the scalloped square (glued on to black card).
The flower is one of my Digistamps, Petal Power 6, printed on to vellum, made according to instructions.
Small pink pearls were then glued around the inner square and four butterflies punched from the same paper.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, I love how you have created your layout. Lovely papers and your flower is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline
    That card is fantastic - love the way you quartered the scallop square.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.