The Craft Barn has an Art Journaling Challenge this week
This is my entry
1. Used stencil tape to fix 8 ins x 8 ins card (reverse of centura pearl used here) to a non-stick worksheet.
2. Sprayed with Radiant Rain...Yellow Rose or Sunburst and Jasper Red...using water to blend and drying with a heat gun.
3. Brilliance Lightning Black sponged through clock and branches stencils.
4. 'Time To Grow' stamped with Versamark and embossed with Stampendous Aged Black Enamel powder. Harrington Alphabet Die Sheet used.
5. Two of corners sponged through sequin waste with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink.
6. Floral Duet stamps...Cosmos (DE04C405M) used next. The open design stamped with Lightning Black ink in 3 corners.
7. The solid Cosmos design stamped with Versamark and embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.
8. Aged Ivory powder sprinkled in patches, embossed and then Stampendous Mica Flakes embedded into the patches.
9. Champagne Gold Glass Glitter (Stampendous) glued to flower centres.
10. When thoroughly dry, tape removed and Distress inks brushed around the edge.
Powders and sprays and Brilliance ink are not on the website...contact me for details.
The Cosmos Floral Duet is on the website HERE
Alphabet stamps not on website yet...contact me for details.