You will need a graphics programme such as Serif CraftArtist or My Craft Studio.
Uses papers P10 and P15 , topper t5 and lily L4
1. Import paper P15.
2. Create a dark brown square, re-size and position it behind the paper. Group.
3. Import paper P10 and rotate it to 45 degrees. Re-size and position it in the centre of the design so that
it overlaps into the border slightly.
4. Import topper t5, re-size and place it in the centre of the arrangement.
5. Import lily L4, re-size, rotate and position it in the top left corner of the card so it slightly overlaps the topper.
6. Copy the lily, paste and flip horizontally and vertically and place in the bottom right corner, slightly overlapping the topper.